8/28/2004

In a nutshell

This week has been rather interesting. Met a cab driver who wanted to write a book, and a corporate guru who wanted to actually become a cab driver.

Films, my current passion…
Watched two Irfan Khan films in the Indigo film festival--Warrior and Maqbool. Liked the latter better for his good acting and hated the former for the lack of it. Also saw Dream Catchers at home. Alone. I think now I am immune to most alien, supernatural, horror films.

On the job front...
Attended some more interviews. So, there are more hopes. Also waiting for the work permit to come through for my teaching job!

On the personal front…
Viyer and have been wondering if we ever going to have a disciplined life, just like the one our parents had. I mean we really dont know what is it to wake up at 5 am, go for morning walks, plan and make breakfast. I wonder if they will be a time in future, when we will sleep by 10 pm and not talk endlessly on strange topics till the wee hours. I know I am yearning for that structure and order, something that Viyer has been running away from.

Looking Forward to…
Next week. And, my dad's birthday :)

You guys have a nice weekend!

No comments: