8/21/2004

Two days after Blair Witch

Viyer and I watched the above mentioned movie very recently. We had loads of questions hovering between us. After much discussion, we concluded that witchcraft is a congnizable science. Whether we like it not there are men and women who indulge in this craft.

The movie did not scare me. I think I appreciate Heather Donahue's commitment to her documentary film. I remember how I rushed through when I was making my own film. Imagine the commitment!

Meanwhile, when I googled for more info on the film, I found that the cinematographer of Blair Witch died in a plane crash. The independent film maker was killed after being strapped into a single-engine Cessna 206 in order to film aerial shots for his new film "Cross Bones" in the Florida Keys.

Is it just a coincidence that he 'too' died while shooting a doc film? Ever since I read the news I just cant sleep alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not have the "installer" icon on the menu screen. When I start up my iPhone, the start up screen shows an apple with a crack on it. Does that mean it's jailbroken?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]