8/12/2004

Good I am not a Poet

A friend of mine sent this poem (absolute insult to one though!). Without doubt, this is worst of poems I ever read. Could not bear it alone, so I am sharing it in my blog.


The Uncertainty of the Poet
- by Wendy Cope

I am a poet.
I am very fond of bananas.

I am bananas.
I am very fond of a poet.

I am a poet of bananas.
I am very fond.

A fond poet of 'I am,

I am'-Very bananas.

Fond of 'Am I bananas?

Am I?'-a very poet.

Bananas of a poet!
Am I fond? Am I very?


Poet bananas!
I am.I am fond of a 'very.'

I am of very fond bananas.
Am I a poet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By jove!! major crisis lagta hai author ko-:)... R.

Anonymous said...

Hello


Why should you pay money to ebay when you can have a better ebay FREE at http://www.BuySellDirect.net


Talk about the "low hanging fruit" you will be picking baskets full