9/01/2004

Wishful thinking...

My week has started on a very good note. Finally, I found some body who would pay me for doing what I like the best--writing. But here in Singapore, finding a job is not just enough. The employment pass is a big hurdle. So, I am urging all my friends, and readers of this blog to please please pray for me.

I have cribbed enough about SG. From now onwards, I will also say some nice things. I managed to see a full episode of FRIENDS on my bus journey from City Hall to Whampoa Drive on TV Mobile. I am wondering if DTC (the notorious, irate public transport of the Indian Capital, Delhi) would ever be able to do that. Not that I doubt its potential, but am thinking there would be too many channels and programmes to choose from! But a re-run of KSBKBT (a must see hindi soap that old women see and young women feign to not see in India!!) might just bring a little smile on our sweater-knitting Pammiji's face.

In other news, movie mania continues...amused myself with a very kiddy "13 going on 30".

PS: Bad roads, undone flyovers, snobbish people, oily food, and extreme weather just dont bother me any more. Despite all, I love the place I came from, Delhi.

No comments: