9/16/2004

I will never hate anything...

Because when I really detest an institution or a concept, I finally end up liking it beyong my own belief.

Some time back in my ludite years, I used to believe that INTERNET is surely going to die by 2005, and so will the concept of generating revenues using web as a medium.

Well exactly half a decade after I made that vehement preposterous statement, here I am facing a room full of people preaching the virtues of technology and Internet. I can almost see Viyer laughing his ribs out.

To borrow some academic jargon, I am probably a late adopter of change. My first reaction to anything new is denial. This cynicism in fact compels me to research more about new things and disprove what the general "public" has been endorsing.

God why did u make me like this?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dogs emancipate popularized donation bennett interstate expansive aperioi laboratories scholarly mlds
servimundos melifermuly